Established in 1881, historic Lee Hall Depot is the last
remaining station from the C&O Railroad’s expansion into
Warwick County, Virginia. The City of Newport News is restoring
the depot to preserve an entity important to the city’s development.
The Lee Hall Train Station Foundation is a support group assisting
with this effort. All aboard to learn more and become involved!